Dec 21, 2011
Top 10 Aphrodisiac Foods
1. Asparagus - Contains folic acid, said to boost histamine production necessary for the ability to reach orgasm in both sexes.
2. Almonds – Apparently, the scent of almonds can arouse passion in women.
3. Basil – Has the ability to cure headaches. The #1 reason couples refuse sex.
4. Bananas – Each banana contains the male libido enhancing mineral chelating as well as the bromelain enzyme.
5. Avocado – Is there another fruit that resembles testicles more than the avocado? Plus, it is chalk full of
that orgasm producing folic acid.
6. Figs – Due to it’s resemblance of the female sex organ, it is often associated with fertility in many cultures.
7. Caviar – People often associate the bursting of the eggs in their mouth with something sensual and sexual.
8. Chocolate – Everyone knows why.
9. Mango – Boosts the male and female sex drive.
10. Oysters – The classic aphrodisiac that is high in zinc, boosting testosterone in both men and women, which is a major boost to libido.